This is a diet/lifestyle-change blog. I am fastidious about some things (grades when I was in school, money management), and all the little good habits I have regarding those mean I usually get the outcomes I want. If I can produce enough little good habits in my eating and exercise, I hope to accumulate enough "pennies in a jar" to make a meaningful amount of change in those behaviours. Start weight: 170 lbs. Goal: 135 lbs.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Today's victories

Morning - ate 1/3 cucumber, bowl of granola and bowl of cinnamon Life.

Afternoon - walked to Yonge & Gerrard and back for Gay Pride parade. Stood around for about 40 minutes.

Afternoon - went to Wendy's. William ate a chicken strip salad; I only had a diet Coke.

Dinner - ate a frozen pizza /w veggies and bacon. Ate the chocolate sundae from McD's (I gave some to RB.)

Night - rather than make some spaghetti carbonara or an omelette for myself I ate strawberries and yogurt (good girl!) and Cinnamon Life and granola (not so good-girl.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home