Party Hangover
At least I didn't drink any booze last night!
SO. I was really only going to let go for one day to celebrate Root Beer's birthday, but I forgot that the day after a party is almost as fun as the actual party... You've still got all the food lying around, you've got presents, and there's no more work to be done.
I was going to be a good girl and eat fruit and All Bran to compensate for yesterday's gorging. But then I saw the bowls of leftover Bits N Bites and stale BBQ chips.
I ate them.
Then I ate more cake.
That was my breakfast at 10 am.
Afternoon - ate MORE cake.
Evening - walked to SDM and back twice to get RB's b-day photos developed.
Dinner - ate two Hawaiian pizzas. To be fair, the first one fell apart in the oven so I had to rescue it onto a tin-foiled cookie sheet, then the pizza and tin foil stuck together, so I didn't get to eat the whole first one. Too much stuck to the tin foil.
Night - drank some Coke.
Tomorrow will be a diet day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home