This is a diet/lifestyle-change blog. I am fastidious about some things (grades when I was in school, money management), and all the little good habits I have regarding those mean I usually get the outcomes I want. If I can produce enough little good habits in my eating and exercise, I hope to accumulate enough "pennies in a jar" to make a meaningful amount of change in those behaviours. Start weight: 170 lbs. Goal: 135 lbs.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Today's victories

DAY FOUR of birthday diet - this fucking sucks.

Breakfast - ate three slices of chicken bacon.

Lunch at conference - salad with 2 tbsp of dressing, chicken /w veg and wild rice, ice cream/ice milk cake. Ate 3/4 of the cake - at least I left part of it. Diet Coke, black coffee.

Afternoon - didn't eat the little candies on the table, drank herbal tea w/o sugar.

Dinner - Nutri-bar shake and strawberry smoothie.

Night - walked RB around the block.

I'm discouraged that my dress pants don't feel any looser. I'm always hungry! How can I not be any thinner, dammit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home