This is a diet/lifestyle-change blog. I am fastidious about some things (grades when I was in school, money management), and all the little good habits I have regarding those mean I usually get the outcomes I want. If I can produce enough little good habits in my eating and exercise, I hope to accumulate enough "pennies in a jar" to make a meaningful amount of change in those behaviours. Start weight: 170 lbs. Goal: 135 lbs.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Today's victories

Made and ate apple crisp for breakfast. Haven't made it in a long time so there was more crisp than I would have liked - will remember for next time. (Still an excellent source of fruit.) Also ate chicken bacon for breakfast.

Afternoon: walked RB with William to waterfront. 40 minutes.

Dinner: walked around (in the rain) with W, looking for a place to eat. Went to Spring Rolls, to Esplanade & Sherbourne, back to Front & Church, then home.

Was going to eat some Fruitabulous chocolate but put it away instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home